KODI is mostly used on PC’s.
Please use this tutorial for IPTV while using Kodi.
- Open Kodi and click on Add-ons.
- Select My Add-ons then scroll down until you see PVR Clients
- Click on it and then click on PVR IPTV Simple Client.
- On the pop-up screen that follows select Enable.
- Then click on ‘Configure’. This is the slightly tricky bit, so follow the next two stages carefully
- If you have a URL that connects to your M3U list, make sure the screen says Remote Path (Internet Address) then double-click where it says M3U Playlist URL. Type the URL of your M3U list into the text box and then click ok. OR If you have downloaded your M3U list onto your streaming device, click the up or down arrow next to where it says Remote Path (Internet Address). This should now change to read Local Path (including Local Network). Click where it says M3U Playlist Path, and set the location of your M3U playlist file. Then click ok.
- Kodi should now automatically upload your M3U list. It will inform you that it needs to Restart before the channels become available. You will need to do this manually.
- Once this process has finished, on the Kodi home screen and select the TV option. You should now see all of your live TV channels listed and available to watch.