Please use this tutorial to set-up IPTV with Perfect Player.
- Download the app on to your device and open it
- Go to Settings – General
- In Playlist 1 enter your full m3u URL
- Go to GUI ===> enable “show channels group as folder”
- IMPORTANT: from “playback” menu, choose the “decoder” or else you can,t watch some channels or any channels at all. On the device which we used for testing, “software” decoder worked best.
- Go to Advanced ===> enable download supposed logos
- After doing the necessary changes, you can “backup” your setting in a file from the “defaults” menu. so you can restore them later if anything happened to your perfect player.
- Now go back to main screen and wait for “perfect player” to download the playlist. It may take a while but it should work then.but it should work then.