Please use this tutorial to set-up IPTV for Smart IPTV.
You need a M3U link to use Smart IPTV!
Only for some Samsung & LG Smart TV. Not all models supported.
Note: This app generally has a very bad user experience. Known problems: buffering, freezing, app crashing, “connect failed” (no codecs supported). We can’t offer refunds because of app behavior.
- Install the app on your device and open the app
- Click on the red button and write down your MAC address
- Go to siptv.app/mylist enter your MAC address
- Enter the M3U line provide by us and click “send”
- Restart your app and your channels will load
- If your device is connected via Wifi, it could take longer for the app to load the channels. Also the app could show the message “Server connection timeout”
- The app will expire after a 7 day free trial.
- If you like the app go to siptv.app/activation
- Enter your MAC Address and email
- Activate your app with a one time payment of €5,49